[CnD] Chicken and rice casserole

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Jun 24 16:43:29 GMT 2011

Adding either frozen green peas or frozen green peas and carrots, probably
about a cup, would add a vegetable serving to this recipe and shouldn't
change anything in the cooking time or ingredients beyond the vegetable
addition. I suspect basmati rice and brown rice would also work well in it.

I wonder how cream of mushroom, cream of onion, or cream of chicken soups
would work in this.