[CnD] Chicken rice casserole
annagalassi at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 24 20:43:35 GMT 2011
Chicken Rice Casserole
1 cup milk
10-oz. can cream of mushroom soup with garlic
1 cup water
3 cups cooked cubed chicken
6-oz. package long grain rice mix
2 cups frozen peppers and onion mixture, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix milk, soup and water in large bowl and stir with wire whisk to combine.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
4. Pour into 3 quart glass casserole dish and cover tightly.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and stir well.
6. Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes longer until rice is cooked and edges are bubbling, stirring once more halfway through baking time.
7. Makes6 servings.
More information about the Cookinginthedark