[CnD] Introduction

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 09:10:30 GMT 2011

Hi, Nicole. Nicole is actually my middle name, and we spell it the same way. I'm totally blind, as well. As for a pasta pot, well, we had one, once, but a handle broke off while my hubby was draining spaghetti. So, now we use it for the sterilizing pot. lol I bleached my little girls sippie cups in it, once, and it's never been the same. lol