[CnD] Chicken and rice casserole

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Jun 25 13:41:46 GMT 2011

Yes, I'd put them in with the soup and rice and mix them in.

Since I have all the ingredients for this except for the cream of celery soup and any additional frozen veggies I'm going to make this today. (I'm currently running out the pantry so I can start fresh next month) If I can find my celery salt I'll add a bit of it to the soup, just a pinch.