[CnD] Quesadilla maker (was: Introduction)

Carlos Palomino carlos at palomino.co
Sat Jun 25 14:00:08 GMT 2011

Hi,

I received one of these for Christmas a few years ago, and your description motivated me to go find it.  I've actually never put it to use (not sure why), but I will.  :)

Grilled cheese comes out great on the grill, BTW.  However, it can be noticeably more "dry" than the fried variety; which is good or bad, depending on your preference (of course).

C.