[CnD] quesadilla makers

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 25 17:02:12 GMT 2011

Hi Nicole,
  Welcome to the list! You will find lots of good cooks with lots of really
good recipes on this list of nice people. Hope you enjoy it. I am Katie from
Oklahoma.  We also have a  quesadilla maker. Ours is similar to what you
described but it is round and fits the tortilla really good being round like
that.  You described well how I put them together when making them,  using
different ingredients some times. I however go ahead and plug mine up and
pre heat it first. I sometimes use  buttered flavored cooking spray to spray
on the bottom and top of the grates before laying the  tortilla on the
bottom one, but both top and bottom  of the grates are sprayed. We don't use
ours very often, but, it is nice to have if we get the urge! smile.
Happy cooking!  Katie
"Security is not the absence of danger.
  It is the presence of the Lord."