[CnD] Introduction

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 23:01:24 GMT 2011

Thanks for the warm welcome, Lisa and Helen, and anyone else who welcomed and I forgot. lol Nicole, I won't even attempt to answer your questions. I'm not one to use too many gadgets, mostly because 1 my kitchen is way too small for them, and 2, I'm poor. lol The only one in the family who eats shrimp is my 5 year old, and she prefers the breaded popcorn kind.