[CnD] Introduction

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 23:46:33 GMT 2011

I used to have a bigger kitchen, and while living in that house I did manage to get a food processor. I pull it out when I need to. I did manage to get a pair of gloves that have gripper things on them. They are great when I have a lot of real hot stuff to fool with, but they are hard to get on my hands, so when my food is baking at a 350, I just leave them in the drawer and use my old oven mitts. Once, though, I forgot which setting was what and accidentally had the oven on preheat. I opened it and put in my pan and accidentally touched that top burner. My oven is electric. Yeah, we almost had a fire and since then, I have never forgot my settings on the oven. lol I have a lot of adventures in the kitchen. :)