[CnD] welcome to new members

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sun Jun 26 12:12:34 GMT 2011

I have a Bachelors of Music in voice and percussion, and play the trombone,
tuba, trumpet, French horn, baritone horn/Euphonium, violin, flute,
clarinet, (badly) sax, piano and organ, all kinds of drums and percussion,
guitar, and autoharp. I also write, compose, record, engineer, and produce.

Though I'm here to better learn how to play the kitchen.