[CnD] In Reply To: Talking pressure cooker

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 22:41:49 GMT 2011

I have a Manttra pressure cooker and it doesn't speak but I have used it a
few times, mostly to do a beef brisket or corned beef.  It worked very well
and although it takes me about 45 minutes to get it to do the pressure thing
after it gets started I can do a 3 or 4 pound corned beef in under 2 hours
instead of 1 hour per pound the regular boiling way.  And it is really
tender.
Nice to see you here, Sean and Pam!
Lora