[CnD] A Quick Intro

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 04:20:01 GMT 2011

Sarah,
Just in case you want to cook raw bacon at some time, I do all of mine in
the microwave. All I do is place the bacon in between paper towels and put
the microwave on sensor cook. I usually change out the paper towels once so
that the bacon is not so greecy. In my opion it turns out much better than
cooking it on the stove top.If you need to cook a lot of bacon at once just
make several layers of paper towels with the bacon in the middle. Hope this
helps