[CnD] A Quick Intro

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 06:17:33 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "~SarahHello Sarah and welcome to the group.
If I want to make a few pieces of bacon in the microwave I put them in a
casserole or pie plate and streighten them out and make sure there are not
too mnay of them so they won't cover each other up.  They still tend to lump
together anyway.  But I put some paper towels on top of them and kind of
fold the extra hanging over down under it to hold it loosely together.  Then
I microwave it for about 4 or 5 minutes and then let it go a little bit
after the microwave shuts off.  When it calms down, when you do not hear it
sizzling  I shift the pieces around in the pan so they have a chance to cook
evenly and go a little more or if they feel done enough I just take out some
bread and have a bacon sandwich.

Lora

" <blindbat84 at gmail.com>