[CnD] In Reply To: A Quick Intro

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:18:25 GMT 2011

In terms of pancakes, over the last two years or so I've been learning how
to cook as a blind person having lost my sight about 13 years ago. What I
found easier in terms of good pancakes is using an electric skillet if
available. Pancakes seem to be a little fussy and the electric skillet cooks
a little more evenly in my opinion. Hope this helps