[CnD] Eggs and fries

Sheila Rieger zebby at telus.net
Mon Jun 27 17:09:38 GMT 2011

Still on the subjectt of eggs, I have to add my two cents worth.
Many people crack an egg on the side of a cup and much of it dribbles
away.  A better way is to hold the egg in your fist and tap it very
gently on the counter, breaking the shell but not the inside
membrane.  Then with both thumbnails, divide the shell over the cup
and drop the raw egg into it.
For a treat of fries, buy the frozen ones and take out just the few
you will eat and bake them at about 400 for 15 minutes.

Sheila,
Vancouver, Canada.