[CnD] strawberry bread

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Mon Jun 27 20:43:40 GMT 2011

STRAWBERRY BREAD

3       c            Flour
2       c            Sugar
1       t            Baking soda
1       t            Cinnamon
1       t            Salt
20       oz           Strawberries, frozen
1       c            Oil
4                    Eggs

Preheat oven to 350.  Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
Combine dry ingredients; mix well.  Make a well in the
center of the mixture and pour all liquid ingredients
into it. Mix with spoon. Pour mixture into pans and
bake for 1 hour, until tester inserted in center comes
out clean. Can be frozen. Slice thinly before
completely thawed.