[CnD] strawberry bread: Strawberry Vanilla Bread

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Mon Jun 27 20:45:09 GMT 2011

    Strawberry Vanilla Bread

This strawberry vanilla bread recipe provides a welcome change of pace
at breakfast time. Try this recipe today!

Ingredients:

1 cup corn oil
3/4 cup sugar
2 (3 1/2 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding
6 eggs
4 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tablespoons baking soda
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
4 cups frozen strawberries, thawed (reserve juice)

Instructions:

In mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil, and vanilla pudding. Blend in eggs
and mix until creamy. Combine dry ingredients and add to wet mixture 1
cup at a time. Mix thoroughly.
Add strawberries and 3/4 cup juice. Mix well. Pour into greased loaf
pans.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes.
Let cool.