[CnD] Talking pressure cooker

Debbra Piening debbra.piening at att.net
Mon Jun 27 20:47:02 GMT 2011

I wish I'd known about this.  A few weeks ago, I purchased another pressure
cooker from QVC, the Cook's Essentials 4-quart Pressure Cooker, which was
being discontinued.  It's still sitting in its box.  I'm afraid to open it
now that I have it.  I remember someone posting about this product some time
ago and would appreciate any help there might be out there.  I believe it
has buttons, at least, but is it accessible?