[CnD] Eggs and fries

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 20:58:46 GMT 2011

I have heard that before and I would be afraid of stuff coming out on the
counter that way where if I do it on the edge of the cup it is right there
and then I pull apart the egg shell and I know all of it is going into the
cup.
Once in a while it breaks whenI want the whole egg but I like to mix up the
egg before frying it or whatever I am doing.  George likes or I should say
liked sunny side up.  So I have gotten pretty good at not breaking it when I
crack it because I used to catch it for doing that in the early years.