[CnD] Peanut butter pie

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:46:33 GMT 2011

I make this pie quite often. It's so good, that once in a while, I just mix it up and put it in individual bowls instead of a pie shell. When it's set, my family and I have a yummy dessert waiting on us. lol

Here's a tip, instead of pouring the mixture in the pie shell straight from your mixing bowl, use a ladle to scoop it from the bowl to the pie shell. This way, I have more control where it is going and can spread it out as I go. The first time I tried this, my husband actually said, "Honey, you  made a pretty pie."

Haha!

Shannon Wells