[CnD] Hot cocoa mix

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 16:25:38 GMT 2011

Hi Kerri,
This is the one that I have made for years in the winter time.  Hope this is
what your looking for. Smile   Katie

      Hot Chocolate Mix

This makes a large container of delicious  hot chocolate mix for those cold
days or evenings.
I use to make it every winter for our family and company. It also makes a
good gift to pass out to maybe friends or neighbors,in  small containers,
with a little zip lock bag of marshmallows attached along with the recipe.
Use a large  air tight container for  storing the mix. Enjoy!

 11 to 12 cups of instant dry milk
2  pound  box of Nestles Quick chocolate mix
 1 16 oz. jar Coffee Mate
 1  1 pound box of powered sugar

mix all together in large  container, blending well. Use air tight lid on
container for storing.
To make a cup of hot chocolate  use maybe
1 or 2 tablespoons  to a cup of very hot water, or to your taste..Depends on
size of cup too. Add marshmellows  on top if desired.

 Katie
"Security is not the absence of danger.
  It is the presence of the Lord."