[CnD] Hot cocoa mix

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 17:46:56 GMT 2011

Kerry, I sent this a while ago, but, it didn't make it to the list. Forgive
if it comes out there again later. My computer is being silly right now.
smile
This is one I posted a long time ago that I make nearly every winter.  Hope
this is what your looking for.  Blessings  Katie

      Hot Chocolate Mix

This makes a large container of delicious  hot chocolate mix for those cold
days or evenings.
I use to make it every winter for our family and company. It also makes a
good gift to pass out to friends or neighbors,in  small containers, with a
little zip lock bag of marshmallows attached along with the recipe.
Use a large  air tight container for  storing the mix. Enjoy!

 11 to 12 cups of instant dry milk
2  pound  box of Nestles Quick chocolate mix
 1 16 oz. jar Coffee Mate
 1  1 pound box of powered sugar

mix all together in large  container, blending well. Use lid on container
for storing.

To make a cup of hot chocolate  use maybe
1 or 2 tablespoons  to a cup of very hot water, or to your taste..Depends on
size of cup too. Add marshmellows  on top if desired.

Katie
"Security is not the absence of danger.
  It is the presence of the Lord."