[CnD] Blueberry snack cake
annagalassi at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 29 18:14:56 GMT 2011
Hi, if you want more let me no.
BLUEBERRY SNACK CAKE
1 package reduced fat white cake mix --such as snack well's -- 10. 1 ounce
3/4 cups water
1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
1 large egg -- lightly beaten --or 1/4 cups egg substitute
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries -- thawed and drained
Light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stir well with a whisk.
3. Pour into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray, sprinkle blueberries and sugar over batter.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
More information about the Cookinginthedark