[CnD] Crock Pot Pizza (Was: thanks for the recipe)

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Wed Jun 29 20:21:54 GMT 2011

If you like something Italian but a bit different in the crock pot, try this
-- I have half a crock full of it right now in the fridge  that I made last
night, and it's wonderful. Cooking time may need to be adjusted up in some
crocks to get the cheese melted.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.04

      Title: Crock Pot Pizza
 Categories: Crock pot
      Yield: 1 Servings

  1 1/2 lb Ground meat
      1 can Pizza sauce (14 oz)
      1 pk Noodles (12 oz)
      4 oz Cheese, mozzarella
      1 can  Mushrooms
      1 md Onion
      1 can Spaghetti sauce (14 oz)
      4 oz Cheese, cheddar
      1 pk Pepperoni; sliced
      1 md  bell pepper

  Brown meat and onion. Drain grease. Add sauces. Simmer. Boil noodles
  until tender; drain. In crock pot, put a layer of noodles, meat
  mixture, cheeses and pepperoni. Repeat layer one more time. Cook on
  high for 30 minutes, then on low for 1 hour or until cheese melts.
  This may also be baked in a 350 oven until cheese melts.

  Jane Becker, Charles City, IA
  Iowa REC News, May 1992

Supreme Pizza Variation: Add Canadian bacon, black olives, Italian sausage,
and whatever else is commonly encountered on a pizza, or anything you prefer
on a pizza. On the top layer, shake an even layer of parmesan cheese before
baking or putting in the crock pot.
MMMMM