[CnD] Hot cocoa mix

Katie Chandler kchandler2005 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 03:51:31 GMT 2011

I agree, the coffee mate just give is a good taste and  even if the recipe
doesn't say use the flavored coffee mates, that would even taste better,
maybe divide it up and add different flavors of coffee mate, if you have
them, to different containers of the hot chocolate mix. Yum.  As for
drinking it in the summer I don't drink to much hot drinks in the summer
because it is so very hot here, but, come fall and all winter, I switch over
to anything hot to drink. smile

Katie
"Security is not the absence of danger.
  It is the presence of the Lord."