[CnD] cakes

Claudia cdelreal1973 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 21:16:40 GMT 2011

I'd also like to hear tips on how to do this, as I like to bake myself.
However, I hardly ever frost anything because I'm afraid I won't get the
frostings on evenly?
I would love cake recipes.
I have recipes for cream cheese frosting, which is one that I love to use,
but as I stated, I am just afraid to frost because of not getting it on
evenly.

Claudia