[CnD] peanut butter icing

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:13:16 GMT 2011

Peanut Butter Icing

1/3 cup creamy peanut butter at room temperature

4 cups sifted confectioner's sugar

1/4 cup milk

1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

Beat the peanut butter (at room temperature) using a mixer

with the paddle attachment for 30 seconds. Gradually add half of the confectioner's

sugar, 1/3 cup at a time. Slowly beat in the milk and vanilla. Add the remaining

confectioner's sugar, 1/3 cup at a time. You may need to add a little milk to achieve

the consistency you want. Or, you may want to add more sugar, but don't add more

than 1 tbsp. at a time.

Notes: When I made this, I didn't use a big mixer. I don't have one, so I use a hand mixer. I kept having to add mor peanut butter and sugar and milk, because I couldn't get it to taste right. Hopefully, y'all will have better luck.
Shannon Wells