[CnD] What's the best way to judge thickness

Sandy from OK! warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 06:57:04 GMT 2012

I have difficulty using those knives with guides; for me, that guide gets in
the way, and my slices are not even in the least! With using the ruler,
then, say, if you want one half an inch thickness, do you find the one half
inch mark, and stand it up to see how thick or high that is, and then apply
the association to say, like,  cookie dough? I have always had trouble with
such concepts, too!
Sandy