[CnD] Apple/Tomato Corer

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 08:50:58 GMT 2012

Oh, that must be so sad.  It takes so many years to add up so many things
you get around the house and then all of that can be wiped out in one day
when a fire or other tragedy happens.  I wonder how these people gather the
strength to start out again.  They have a lot of faith or inner strength.
Lora