[CnD] The Pen Friend

Tom Dickhoner tdickhoner at fuse.net
Wed Feb 1 12:29:26 GMT 2012

Heidi, I heard the demonstration of the pen friend on youtube. It is quite an instrument!

I have several questions about it. Would Heidi or anyone on the list be able to answer these questions for me?

1. The big question for me is how much does it cost?

2. How can I get it in the United States?

3. It sounds like you need sighted help with it to know what cans you have in your pantry. Can you actually hold it up to the dish washer and find your settings without sighted help?

4. Does Dale have something like it? Perhaps Dale can help me with this question.

How much is the cost for lablers. I would like to have one, but I shouldn't have to pay thousands of dollars to get one.

Any help that can be given would be grea

Tom Dickhoner from Cincinnati, Ohiotly appreciated.