[CnD] Apple/Tomato Corer

trinh martin godsservermf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:09:10 GMT 2012

hi
i have bought an apple slicer from amazon for about $8  or something
like that.  i love this one becasue after you push down to slice, you
turn it over and flip the little plate down and it pushes agains the
slices.  the slices pop right out of the slicer.  the others that i had
gotten, i had to pretty muchpull the lices out of the slicer which was
dangerious since they are sharp.

here is the link for it at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Progressive-International-Wedge-Apple-Slicer/dp/B004S67UHS/ref=sr_1_12?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1328105070&sr=1-12

--
In all we do, we do for God  and in all He has, He gives to us!!!