[CnD] What's the best way to judge thickness

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Feb 1 14:41:51 GMT 2012

Exactly right.

From: "Sandy from OK!" <warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net>
To: <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org>; "'Rhonda Scott'"
<earthmagic7 at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] What's the best way to judge thickness

I have difficulty using those knives with guides; for me, that guide gets in
the way, and my slices are not even in the least! With using the ruler,
then, say, if you want one half an inch thickness, do you find the one half
inch mark, and stand it up to see how thick or high that is, and then apply
the association to say, like,  cookie dough? I have always had trouble with
such concepts, too!
Sandy