[CnD] Apple/Tomato Corer

Rhonda Scott earthmagic7 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 14:42:46 GMT 2012

Sandy, they are still around. Mine is a corer/peeler, but it's much like the
corer you mean with the handle on it. LOL, what I'm trying to say is that it
looks just like the one you're talking about, except that the steel part
that cores has a slot built into it for peeling potatos and carrots. I think
mine came from Coles, but bet Walmart probably has them.

Rhonda