[CnD] recommended cookbooks

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 00:46:58 GMT 2012

Oh, I just remembered another classic one ... The Herald Tribune Cookbook".
That was my mother's.  I longed to inherit it someday.  When I did, the back
was broken, the pages were held together with rubber bands and many pages
were stained from being used in the kitchen.  I used it to make sugar
cookies while the neighborhood kids played baseball.  Funny how they were
always ready just as the kids were finished playing.  It's been out of print
for some time, probably since before the Herald Tribune itself folded.  If
anyone knows of a blind friendly copy, please let us know.

Abby