[CnD] recommended cookbooks

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Thu Feb 2 00:44:37 GMT 2012

Thanks, now I know what those Sunset cookbooks I kept running into at Half
Price Books are about.

For those interested in southern cooking, Southern Living has released
annual cookbooks since 1979. I've heard they have digital versions of some
of the more recent available, too, but I haven't had a chance to look into
those. (I buy one of the hardbacked ones for my step-mom every year because
she collects them)