[CnD] recipe request chicken breasts

Heidi Thomas heidi.thomas22 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 06:27:08 GMT 2012

This is more of a summer recipe, but I make it all year round because is so
tasty and easy!
Aloha Chicken Salad
• 4 cups chopped cooked chicken (3large  breasts )
• 2 cups diced celery
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks,drained
• 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges,drained
• 1 lb seedless grapes
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• salt and pepper to taste

cook chicken breast wrapped in foil at 425º for 20 to 25 minutes
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss until well mixed.
Chill.
Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.