[CnD] ID Mate Omni Special Offer- Only 8 Available

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 08:36:41 GMT 2012

I think there is.  I downloaded a text file from their web site I mean the
En-Vision America web site and there was some additional information that
was not in the manual.  They explain how you use the computer with the
memory card.  You have to have some type of card reader.  I did not know
what that was but was told it is similar to what they have for memory cards
in cameras and stuff.  Best thing to do is call them and they can tell you
how to import the database in your computer.