[CnD] Dale Is A Help To All

Jerry Mader maderradionetwork at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 13:38:57 GMT 2012

Well I'd like to get one but right now, I can't due to low funds.
I mean I have like fifty each month to spend that I put aside for spending
cash, I'm gonna have to wait and see if I can save it up unless maybe Dale
could take payments for one till I get it fully paid off? I don't know but
anyway yeah it'd be a great use to me so I may have to save as much as I can
to get one.
Jerry Mader