[CnD] The Pen Friend

Jean Marcley jmarcley at juno.com
Thu Feb 2 14:55:29 GMT 2012

I have one and use it sporatically.  I use it for memos when I am on a
cruise or someplace where I want to keep track of what time to be where when
we are traveling or at a convention or something like that.
It is GREAT for labeling medicines including how much to take and what times
as well as what it is and what it is for.
I lable OTC stuff, too.
I need a sighted person to tell me that stuff - but only once instead of
every single time I am taking the meds or checking a schedule.
I put directions on  cake mixes with this Penfriend.
It is worth the investment in my opinion.
I have also labeled CDs with just the track and songs I like or use for my
line dance and Zumba Gold classes.
HTH
Jean