[CnD] Sugar's Beef Pasta Skillet

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 18:35:17 GMT 2012

Sugar's Beef Pasta Skillet

Ingrediants:

1lb of penn pasta

1lb. lean(4%) ground beef, or turkey

1 lg. can of sliced black,pitted Olives

1sm. Diced onion

1sm. Diced Green bell pepper

Half the pkg of Hillshire Anise smoked beef, or turkey sausage(to taste)

1, 16ounce Prego spaghetti sauce(your choice of flavor)garlic powder to taste

Salt and pepper to taste

Seasonings to taste

1table spoon olive oil

Directions:

First, you place a pot of water, and bring to a hard,rolling boil.

Add olive oil to water.

While waiting for the boil, brown lean beef, and add seasonings to taste.

Add onions, bell peppers, and olives.

Bring to a brown, and until veggies are med. Soft.

Shredd your cheese, this will depend on how cheesy you like your dish, in my family it has to be totally cheesy, so I use half a regular sice block of cheddar cheese, or Colby cheese;leaving some on the side, in case someone wants more,whoa!

Once water is boiling, add pasta, until soft, or about 10-15 minutes, depending on size of pot of water(remember pasta will finish cooking in pot of meat,but make sure the pasta is not hard when drained)

Once meat and veggies are done, add spaghetti sauce and cover.

Bring to a slow simmer,letting all of the flavors combine.yummy

Drain pasta over sink, , making sure no pasta is lost.

Once meat is done simmering, oh, about 15 mintes or so, over a low heat, add your pasta to dish of meat, and stir carefully, making sure pasta is covered in spaghetti sauce.

Cover again, and let sit over low- medium heat for about 10 minutes, or so.

Serve adding cheese to taste

I serve this with Rosemary rolls with garlic butter

Sugar

"Let Your Light So Shine before men,
so that they may see your good works and glorify our heavenly father in heaven.
`Matthew 5:16"
~Be Blessed, Sugar