[CnD] recommended cookbooks

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 19:33:08 GMT 2012

I downloaded the Joy Of Cooking from the BARD web site.  It is 122 hours of
reading time, and it is bookmarked by section, recipe and chapter plus you
can insert bookmarks wherever you like.
It is the 75th anniversary edition.
It is quite a big book but it is wonderful to have it in some form anyway.
Lora