[CnD] spicing up chili

Nancy Martin nancyam1111 at att.net
Thu Feb 2 19:54:51 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

First I want to say that I'll start working on sending those recipes soon.
Today I find myself immersed in making a grocery list for the month.

Recently I made a batch of chili using a mix and it was too bland. I hoped
it would be better the next day but it wasn't. I don't like things too spicy
but this chili needs a boost. I added crushed Fritos, salsa, cheese and sour
cream. My question is this: Can I put it in a pan and add some chili powder?

Sorry if this sounds dumb,

Nancy Martin

Oklahoma