[CnD] spicing up chili

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 21:07:45 GMT 2012

There are several brands of chili/taco seasoning you get in an envelope.  If
it's not spicy enough, add more or try another brand.  Or, there are several
kinds of dried chilies you can get at the grocery store.  You soak, then
crush them.  There are canned chilies as well.  There are many ways to do
chili.  You can follow recipes, but ultimately, you just have to experiment.
Abby