[CnD] aluminum foil?

Sisi Ben-Simon firebolt at netvision.net.il
Thu Feb 2 21:29:03 GMT 2012

Hi,

I think there's no diference between the sides of aluminum foil. As for
cutting it straight, you have a sharp edge along the side of the box. role
out the foil as much as you need, feel the sharp edge with your fingers and
cut the paper along that edge. I hope that's clear enough. I guess it's
easier to demonstrate than to explain in writing. :)

Sisi