[CnD] Deviled Tomatoes from Cooking Without Looking

Lora Leggett kc8gmt at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 03:12:09 GMT 2012

I am definitely going to try that.  Does anyone have that little Campbell's
Soup Cookbook that we got at school when I was in elementary or junior high?
They had something called Souper Meat Loaf in there.
Cooking Without Looking had a juicy meat loaf and an economy meat loaf.  I
get so many things these days I do not remember what I got yesterday but yet
those old books I think I read over and over when there was nothing to do at
school so I still remember some of that stuff very well.
Lora