[CnD] Aluminum Foil

Sandy from OK! warren.sandra at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 10:03:55 GMT 2012

There apparently is a difference; it was covered here awhile ago, but I
unfortunately did not keep the post! I got mixed up on which is the shiny
side, some thing about refraction of heat, and which side should be towards
the food in the pan to keep it warmer and for even baking; please explain
over again!