[CnD] Our Six Can Chili Recipe

Joy Wolf joy at kevinlwolf.net
Fri Feb 3 14:00:03 GMT 2012

Another simple idea is one that I use, and everyone compliments my chili
when I do this.  Use more beans, and different ones.  When I make chili, I
use about 2 pounds of ground beef, then a can of kidney beans, a can of
pinto beans, and 2 cans of black beans, or whatever combination I have on
hand.  I then use 2 cans of tomatoes, and one of tomatoe sauce.  This makes
a lot of chili, but I always just freeze some for later.  Yum, and you can't
beat having a meal to just heat up when you're busy one evening.  Also, I
cook the hamburger with fresh garlic and chopped onion and green pepper to
add to the flavor.  Just some thoughts on one of my favorite meals.  Have a
great weekend everyone.

Joy and family