[CnD] Braille cookbooks

Nancy Martin nancyam1111 at att.net
Fri Feb 3 17:13:53 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

My brain isn't shopping at the moment and I would like your opinion about my
latest idea. Would anyone be helped if I listed all my Braille cookbooks,
possibly where they came from and perhaps what they cost? Would it be better
to post information about the sites such as Horizons for the Blind, National
Braille Association, National Braille Press, etc. I usually like to check
things out myself. One book might be meaningless to me but just what someone
else needs. At the same time, I don't want to leave non-Braille users
feeling left out. I hate cookbooks on cassette because they usually are not
tone indexed. I realize that I need to send the promised recipes before I
start another project. I just want your thoughts. Am I coming across as too
pushy? I don't want to do that at all.

Nancy Martin

Oklahoma