[CnD] Braille cookbooks

Rhonda Scott earthmagic7 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 17:33:58 GMT 2012

Hi Nancy,

I'm a Braille user and love Braille cookbooks, so any resources you would
like to share would be appreciated here. I don't care for the cookbooks on
tape either for the exact same reason you spoke of.

I don't feel you are being pushy at all. I think any information you would
like to share is going to be appreciated here on the list. Some folks do
like audio cookbooks, some still prefer the Braille.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like I have an easier
time now finding cookbooks in audio formats than in Braille. They take up
less space and are probably more popular in today's tech-oriented world.

Rhonda