[CnD] Cookbooks

Allison Fallin afallin at cox.net
Fri Feb 3 17:33:49 GMT 2012

I haven't read every e-mail on this thread, but wanted to mention
one of my favorite cookbooks.  The book is: A Leaf From our
Table, and it was put out by the Catholic Guild.  I love it.
 I'd love to get a new copy of the first Our Special Cookbook,
but when I called and left a voice mail, asking if it was still
available, I never got a response.
Another book that I really liked and don't have any more was
called Forum Feasts.  Unfortunately it was on thermoform and the
book didn't wear well.  Does anyone have it?
 Allison Fallin