[CnD] care of a cast iron skillet

Jean Hunt krazyg-ma at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 18:33:19 GMT 2012

After cleaning your skillet dry the skillet over heat just turn your burner
on to medium heat and place wet skillet on burner for about five minutes or
so. Then before it is completely cooled place a thin layer of oil in the
skillet to keep it seasoned. Becareful when wiping with oil so that you do
not burn your fingers.  This method of care keeps your skillet in tip top
shape.
Jean